How to Start

1. Return a completed intake form to our office via mail, email or fax. Copies of our intake forms are available on this site on the Work Request Forms page. If our office is to prepare a  QDRO(s), please provide a copy of the Judgment/MSA or instructions on how to divide the account; as well as,  the signed SR Guidelines for self represented clients. If more information is needed, we will contact you immediately via email. 

2. Once your intake form and supporting documents are reviewed by one of our experts, an official estimate of cost will be sent via email.

3. We will begin work upon receipt of full payment and all requested documentation.

4. In cases for which we are jointly retained, our office can not participate in any ex-parte communication (CA Family Law Code §216). Both parties will need to be included in all correspondence with our office. 

PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept drop offs. We request that all documentation is emailed, faxed or mailed to our office.

Please send payment to 3333 Vincent Road, Suite 260, Pleasant Hill CA 94523, or click here to make payment.